Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Julep Maven







 Colors -Claudetta, Top Coat, Oxygen Nail Treatment, Helen

This months Julep Box came with two free items  the Freedom Top Coat. It prevents chipping for days longer than regular top coat, leaving your nails with a gel-like shine, and a lash curler. I cant wait to use the top coat. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it works, I hate how most nail polishes chip two days after applying

 Information about the company. Julep Maven  is a subscription service for nail polish and nail products. The monthly fee is $19.99, however you can opt out as many months as you like. I've received 4 Maven boxes, I have to say its worth the money 

Link to sign up also you can enter this code at sign-up 3560711 ( its my code for referring friends) 
http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/46243/

2 comments:

  1. Try using a good base coat. OPIs base coat or Orlys Bonder base coat both work wonders. My polish will last a good week chip free with a coat of either of those. Lesser base coats have me chipping within a day or two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip. I will definitely try those base coats

      Delete