Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tuesday Freebies

I've always been hesitant to sign up for free stuff online because I was never sure if it was a scam .We'll today I'm giving it a try. Here are a few freebies i sign up for. I cant wait to get my free items. Who doesn't love free stuff!!!!!  ( click on the picture to open the links, to sign up for your free items)







Free Summer Beauty Bag with samples from Target 





Free Boncy Boutique Beauty Bag available at 9PM EST for the first 300 people! No purchase necessary


Today at 8PM EST for the first 1,000 people Free tube of Vaseline Total Moisture Lotion  


Free Piece Of Apparel at Sears Outlet Store. For Shop your Way rewards members, if you are not a member  (You can sign up Here). ( check there facebook page every Tuesday for free apparel)




No comments:

Post a Comment